- June 16, 2003 | New York Shops
- Trunk Show
There’s something a tad stolid about a solid swimsuit. The best way to make waves this summer? These splashy stripes and florals.
- June 2, 2003 | New York Shops
- Tank Up
What’s black and white and red all over? Summer’s most sophisticated new swimsuit trend.
- May 26, 2003 | New York Shops
- Strappy Days Again
Freshen up your closet with a crisp, cool sundress.
- April 28, 2003 | New York Shops
- Boot Up
Cheer up! Add a splash of color to dreary wet days with a bright new pair of Wellies.
- March 17, 2003 | New York Shops
- Get Fitted
Looking to spruce up your jeans-and-T-shirts style for spring? A structured jacket is eminently suitable.
- March 3, 2003 | New York Shops
- Small World
We've made short work of picking out the season's best new minis. Can you pull them off? That's between you and your Stairmaster.
- February 24, 2003 | New York Shops
- Precious Cargos
Far from uniform, this season’s military-inspired pants march to the beat of many drums.
- February 17, 2003 | New York Shops
- Get Intimate
Valentine’s Day lingerie doesn’t have to be all lacy thongs and slinky teddies. Here, sweet dreams for just about everyone on your list.
- February 10, 2003 | New York Shops
- Ski Packages
Whether you’re riding the double diamonds or just the subway, you’ll be down with these cozy, high-performance parkas.
- February 3, 2003 | New York Shops
- Zip Code
Forget changing for dinner. With these cozy new sweats, hanging in your hood is chicer than ever.