- January 20, 2003 | New York Shops
- Cover Story
Thread count, schmread count. Luxury sheets may be dreamy, but nothing beats a bright, bold duvet cover to wake up your bed.
- January 13, 2003 | New York Shops
- Sneak Preview
What gives comfort and joy when the holidays are history? We hit the streets in search of the New Year's most soothing soles.
- January 6, 2003 | New York Shops
- Fresh 'Jams
New Year's Eve you've got figured out. But the morning after? Here, crisp men's PJs to kick off 2003 in style.
- December 23, 2002 | New York Shops
- Holiday Sparklers
The next best thing to bells on your toes? Festive, fabulous jewels on your feet. Here, the season's most magical evening shoes.
- December 16, 2002 | New York Shops
- Great Necks
Cozy turtleneck sweaters are the coolest thing about cold days.
- December 2, 2002 | New York Shops
- Strike a Cord
What will we be living in on Thanksgiving weekend? After a day of trussing up, you can bet we'll be dressing down.
- December 9, 2002 | New York Shops
- Animal Instinct
Ring in the warm-and-fuzzy holiday season with neckwear to match. Here, the best stoles for any budget.
- November 18, 2002 | New York Shops
- Parka City
This winter's coziest jackets are also its coolest. Here are five easy ways to perk up your dress-down days.
- May 20, 2005 | Gift Guide 2002
- Holiday Gift Guide 2002
- November 11, 2002 | New York Shops
- Suede and Vicious
This season's must-have suede boots don't have to be slouchy. Whether preppy or polished, our favorites will kick your wardrobe up a notch.