- November 11, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Frank Discussion
Out in Williamsburg, Sparky's elevates the humble hot dog to haute cuisine; in midtown, it's curtain time for the Burger Joint, a greasy spoon tucked away in the lobby of Le Parker Meridien.
- September 30, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Crust for Life
New York has always been a mecca for pizza junkies looking to get a piece of the pie. Now, in a delicious development, grilled pizza is popping up all over town. Here's where to find it.
- August 19, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- This Time, It's Personal
240 West 14th Street
- July 29, 2002 | Feature
- 75 Under $20: Budget Gourmet
From escargots on the Upper West Side to clam cakes in Red Hook, some of the most delicious dishes in the city are as easy on the pocketbook as they are on the palate. An A-to-Z guide to the best meal deals in New York.
- June 24, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- UN Resolution
349 East 12th Street
- May 20, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Greenmarket Goddess
Patio Dining 31 Second Avenue
- April 15, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Clinton's Third Term
76 Clinton Street
- March 4, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- craftbar and the Bar @ Etats-Unis
47 E. 19th St. (212-780-0880)
The Bar @ Etats-Unis
247 E. 81st St. (212-396-9928)
- March 4, 2002 | Feature
- Take the 1 Train
Jean Georges and picholine are just two reasons the west side is cookin'.
- January 21, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Heaven's Plate
8 Little West 12th Street;