- July 29, 2002 | Feature
- 75 Under $20: Budget Gourmet
From escargots on the Upper West Side to clam cakes in Red Hook, some of the most delicious dishes in the city are as easy on the pocketbook as they are on the palate. An A-to-Z guide to the best meal deals in New York.
- June 24, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- UN Resolution
349 East 12th Street
- May 20, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Greenmarket Goddess
Patio Dining 31 Second Avenue
- April 15, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Clinton's Third Term
76 Clinton Street
- March 4, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- craftbar and the Bar @ Etats-Unis
47 E. 19th St. (212-780-0880)
The Bar @ Etats-Unis
247 E. 81st St. (212-396-9928)
- March 4, 2002 | Feature
- Take the 1 Train
Jean Georges and picholine are just two reasons the west side is cookin'.
- January 21, 2002 | The Underground Gourmet
- Heaven's Plate
8 Little West 12th Street;
- January 7, 2002 | Feature
- Winter Salads
You vowed to be good and eat your veggies in 2002, right? These crunchy, tasty salads will help your resolve -- no crummy winter tomatoes required.
- December 10, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Romagna Holiday
Via Emilia, 240 Park Avenue South, near 20th Street (212-505-3072)
- November 19, 2001 | The Underground Gourmet
- Playing DUMBO
Superfine 126 Front Street, Brooklyn; 718-243-9005; Dinner, Tues.-Sat. 6-11 p.m.; brunch, noon-5 p.m. Appetizers, $4 to $9; entrées, $9 to $24. Cash only.