- November 15, 2004 | Body
- Fiscal Therapy
I hate spending hundreds on a day at the spa only to be disappointed, but I’m wary of those dirty massage chairs on Prince Street. I’m willing to give up luscious, La Mer–stocked locker rooms, but I want my services to be solid. Where can you get a deal in this town?
- April 23, 2001 | Beauty
- The Brooke Shields eyebrow returns
Plus: The Warren-Tricomi Salon's urban expansion
- June 3, 2002 | Feature
- Jamais Again!
- August 13, 2007 | Intelligencer
- 44 No More: Lure Guy Lands It
Nineties time capsule gutted.
- August 28, 2002 | Beauty
- Loaf Around
Sugary spa services, an Armani makeup palette, and Canyon Ranch bread to go.
- May 20, 2005 | Test Drive
- Scour Power
Body scrubs for all tastes—with carrots, apples, or plain old salt.
- August 9, 2004 | Summer Strategies
- Cold Comfort
Putting the city’s coolest summertime soups to the taste test.
- March 25, 2002 | Beauty
- Chelsea's new holistic center
Plus: post-waxing products from the J. Sisters
- November 25, 2002 | Feature
- Hot Plate: Joey's
The new restaurant Joey's
- January 6, 2003 | Feature