- January 20, 2003 | Fitness
- Urban Oases
The most sybaritic sites in the city.
- October 15, 2007 | Intelligencer
- More Masa For Less Moolah?
Sushi slinger eyes Soho spot.
- November 15, 2004 | Body
- Fiscal Therapy
I hate spending hundreds on a day at the spa only to be disappointed, but I’m wary of those dirty massage chairs on Prince Street. I’m willing to give up luscious, La Mer–stocked locker rooms, but I want my services to be solid. Where can you get a deal in this town?
- October 1, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Eat Yourself Young Looking!
Japanese fountain of youth café to open in city. Will pig’s feet keep you pretty?
- August 27, 2007 | Intelligencer
- Is Cipriani Group On the Menu?
It sure looks tasty.
- August 13, 2007 | Intelligencer
- 44 No More: Lure Guy Lands It
Nineties time capsule gutted.
- June 11, 2007 | Intelligencer
- H2O 2.0
How do you improve on water? Pricey new magic potions on tap.
- March 25, 2002 | Beauty
- Chelsea's new holistic center
Plus: post-waxing products from the J. Sisters
- November 25, 2002 | Feature
- Hot Plate: Joey's
The new restaurant Joey's
- January 21, 2002 | Feature
- The Full Treatment: The Best Spas In New York
After hours of painstaking research -- an arduous regimen of deep-tissue massages, banana-leaf body wraps, caviar facials, and olive-oil pedicures -- the results are in: the best spas in the city, all 23 of them.