- June 17, 2002 | Restaurant Review
- Déjà Drew
239 West Broadway
208 West 70th Street
- August 23, 1999 | Restaurant Review
- Family Resemblance
- December 22, 2003 | Restaurant Review
- Take Hearth
A pair of Gramercy Tavern and Craft alums bring a helping of professionalism to the East Village. Who cares if the locals don’t eat there?
- February 17, 2003 | Feature
- Cold Comfort
Two relaxed, thaw-out restaurantswhere you don’t have to worry about your hat hairkeep diners delightfully warm (even if one of them has a fake fireplace).
- March 15, 1999 | Restaurant Review
- Tabla For Two
Just when the city seems about to drown in a sea of mediocre Indian food, along comes Tabla -- with its two tiers and two complete menus -- to turn the tide.
- December 3, 2001 | Restaurant Review
- Star Fish
1240 Sixth Avenue, at 49th Street (212-332-1515)
- May 31, 2004 | Restaurant Review
At the city’s latest high-end Asian eatery, the menu is baffling, the portions are small, the prices are astronomical, and the result is fantastic.
- December 9, 2002 | Restaurant Review
- Little Italys
True Italian warmth -- plus great pizzas and pastas -- is turning up in some very out-of-the-way places. Hal Rubenstein reviews Àpizz and Giorgione.
- October 1, 2001 | Restaurant Review
- Emergency Rooms
Arezzo, 46 West 22nd Street (212-206-0555).
Centolire, 1167 Madison Avenue (212-734-7711).
- October 27, 2003 | Restaurant Review
- Wait Gain
Instant critics be damned. Two months after opening, Lever House has earned a spot among New York’s top power-dining palaces.