- October 23, 2000 | Theater Review
- Bleak Houses
The Butterfly Collection
Written by Theresa Rebeck; directed by Bartlett Sher at Playwrights Horizons.
The Beginning of August
Written by Tom Donaghy; directed by Neil Pepe at the Atlantic Theater.
Created by Keith Johnstone at the Jane Street Theater.
- March 8, 2004 | Theater Review
- Up on the Roof
A revival of Fiddler strikes a universal note; a tennis legend, warts and all; Roulette fires blanks, but bridge & tunnel is a winner.
- January 7, 2002 | Theater Review
- Kabul Hell
Summer of '42
- April 27, 1998 | Theater Review
- In Brief: "Saturn Returns: A Concert"
Adam Guettel gets spacey.
- August 3, 1998 | Theater Review
- Crocodile Tears
Theâtre de Complicité's attempt to adapt Bruno Schulz's poetic "Street of Crocodiles" is a flat-footed exercise in futility.
- August 27, 2001 | Theater Review
- Comedy Tonight
- November 8, 1999 | Theater Review
- "The Water Engine"
- December 15, 2003 | Theater Review
- The Happy Hoofer
Never Gonna Dance has good dancers and better dances but little charm; an adaptation of Birdy solves literary problems with theatrical acumen.
- June 21, 2004 | Theater Review
- In Brief: Audra McDonald at Zankel Hall and The Joys of Sex
On leave from A Raisin in the Sun, quadruple Tony winner Audra McDonald recently gave four performances of a 75-minute concert in Zankel Hall.
- May 24, 1999 | Theater Review
- "Things You Shouldn't Say Past Midnight"