- July 26, 1999 | Theater Review
- "Uncle Vanya"
- May 29, 2000 | Theater Review
- Broken Heartland
Tectonic Theater Project chronicles Matthew Shepard's tragic murder with sorrow and sensitivity.
- November 25, 2002 | Theater Review
- Haunted Houses
A revival of Ghosts lacks the power to suggest how controversial the play once was; Far Away is a nightmare.
- October 11, 2004 | Theater Review
- They're Still Here
Paula Vogel’s elderly prostitutes talk too fancy, String of Pearls falls apart, and Hedda Gabler is crazy. But Kitty Carlisle Hart’s a fabulous old dame.
- January 4, 1999 | Theater Review
- "Stop Kiss" and "Bosoms and Neglect"
- February 10, 2003 | Theater Review
- Eastern Standard
With Shanghai Moon, Charles Buschback in a dress, where he belongssashays into ancient Hollywood territory wherein West meets East and complications ensue.
- June 26, 2000 | Theater Review
- "Current Events"
- October 18, 2004 | Theater Review
- Amos and Candy
The race-switching farce White Chocolate is surprisingly tasty; Last Easter and Nine Parts of Desire are chock-full of annoying faux poetry.
- November 26, 2001 | Theater Review
- Polish Joke
45 Seconds From Broadway
QED Everett Beekin
- May 26, 2003 | Theater Review
- High As a Kite
Vanessa Redgrave’s journey into madness isn’t long—she’s gone from the beginning of Eugene O’Neill’s shattering masterpiece; Woody Allen comes up short in Writer’s Block.