- March 15, 1999 | Theater Review
- Shooting Blanks
The usually lovable Bernadette Peters misfires in "Annie Get Your Gun."
- March 13, 2000 | Theater Review
- "The Tale of the Allergist's Wife"
- January 25, 1999 | Theater Review
- "Far East"
- September 6, 1999 | Theater Review
- Royal Flush
"Kat and the Kings" is a naïve, juvenile song and dance dressed up as a musical.
- May 2, 2005 | Theater Review
- Everything is Illuminated
The Light in the Piazza sparks at least a hope for the future of the Broadway musical.
- February 19, 2001 | Theater Review
- Black and Blue
- June 12, 2000 | Theater Review
- Night of the Living Dead
"A Midsummer Night's Dream" is a beauty-free import from England; Dame Edna, another import, doesn't drag -- even the second time around.
- June 3, 2002 | Theater Review
- Opposite Sets
House and Garden
One Shot, One Kill
Smelling a Rat
- May 17, 1999 | Theater Review
- Nothin' Doin'
"It Ain't Nothin' but the Blues" is somethin' of a bore; "The Cider House Rules" is a half-baked adaptation of half a John Irving novel.
- February 3, 2003 | Theater Review
- British Beauties
Sam Mendes brings Twelfth Night and Uncle Vanyatwo wildly disparate views of romancebrilliantly to life; a revival of Comedians is as searing as the original.