- March 5, 2001 | Feature
- Fast Talk: TV Producer David Milch
The NYPD Blue creator's new series, Big Apple, premieres on CBS this Thursday.
- February 26, 2001 | Feature
- Uptown Bill
Terry Lane led Clinton to his Harlem Self-Empowerment Zone, where the ex-president explains how these new scandals aren't really his fault.
- February 19, 2001 | Feature
- Bore War
Can any of the Democrats auditioning to replace Rudy get our attention?
- January 29, 2001 | Feature
- Power Housing
As Andrew Cuomo flirts with a run for his father's old job, the homeless project that started him off aims for Blockbuster business.
- January 8, 2001 | Feature
- The Cable Guy
By bankrolling Sidney Lumet's return to television, A&E is importing the Miramax method to basic cable -- top talent at bargain prices.
- January 1, 2001 | Feature
- Television: Monica's Second Act
- December 11, 2000 | Feature
- Film: Studio Musician
- December 4, 2000 | Feature
- Revolving Credit
The producers who scored with The Thin Red Line have stiffed New York's top law firms. They're bruised, bankrupt -- and bent on a comeback.
- November 6, 2000 | Feature
- End of the Affair
The start-up is hemorrhaging money; the venture capitalist is getting antsy. As the relationship fades, is it time for "the talk"?
- October 9, 2000 | Feature
- Politics: Who Pays for the Soft-Money Ban?