- December 9, 2002 | Feature
- Mood Glasses
Ooh, cool shades. What are those? NeuView, or "lateralized," sunglasses to you.
- November 27, 2002 | Feature
- Holiday Volunteer Organizations
Turkey tastes better when you're helping someone less fortunate. So tie on an apron, break out the baster, and hit the streets.
- October 7, 2002 | 10 Affordable Suburbs
- Dix Hills, N.Y.
Chosen by New York Magazine as one of the top 10 affordable suburbs in the New York Metro area.
- September 30, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- Hit the Sacks
The most fabulous handbags often fall short in the carryall department. Here, totes that pick up where your purse leaves off.
- September 15, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- Court Verdict
An afternoon playing from the baseline shouldn't mess with your bottom line. Five parks and clubs where tennis is affordable for all.
- May 20, 2005 | Sales & Bargains
- Face Facts
A soak, a scrub, and a bit of makeup can do wonders for a fading tan. Goop goddess Mally Roncal tells how to put on your best face for fall.
- August 12, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- The Straight Dope
Are beachy days making waves where you don't want them? Japanese-style hair straightening is your ticket to fun without frizz.
- July 22, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- Make a Splash
If you didn't splurge on a summer share, you don't have to be left high and dry. Take a plunge at a cool outdoor pool right here in the city.
- July 15, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- Great Outdoors
For chic, easy summer entertaining, all you need is a grill, a patch of grass, and some groovy plastic tableware.
- July 8, 2002 | Sales & Bargains
- Take a Seat
The best way to sit out the summer heat? In a cool, comfy outdoor chair -- at a price that won't make you sweat.