- August 27, 2007 | Store Openings
- ê Shave Opens in Midtown
The freshly minted ê Shave, the concept of former sculptor Danielle Malka, elevates shaving accoutrements to art forms.
- August 20, 2007 | Store Openings
- Beauty Jewel Opens in Greenwich Village
At Greenwich Village’s Beauty Jewel spa there’s pampering without pretension.
- August 13, 2007 | Store Openings
- Mollusk Opens in Williamsburg
San Francisco–based surf shop Mollusk (718-218-7456) has washed up on Metropolitan Avenue, at River Street, in Williamsburg.
- July 30, 2007 | Store Openings
- Siman Tu Jewelry Gallery Opens on Lexington Avenue
Unlike the designs of other bridal costume jewelers, Siman Tu’s handmade designs are sophisticated and dazzling—and, admittedly, more expensive.
- July 16, 2007 | Store Openings
- Iris Opens in the Meatpacking District
The latest designer-shoe store to arrive in the meatpacking district has the potential to give the neighborhood’s other footwear powerhouses a serious run for the money.
- June 25, 2007 | Store Openings
- Space.NK Opens in Soho
This month, Space.NK owner Nicky Kinnaird opens her first Stateside location in Soho in the form of an airy 2,000-square-foot boutique.
- June 18, 2007 | Store Openings
- Clarabella Opens in LES
Erin Whelan’s inviting Lower East Side boutique Clarabella is like a classroom for retail education.
- May 14, 2007 | Store Openings
- Louis Feraud Opens on Madison Avenue
Glamorous French design house Louis Feraud has recently traded up to a 1,900-square-foot location.
- April 7, 2007 | Store Openings
- Miguelina Gambaccini Opens on Bleecker Street
Jumping on the Bleecker Street bandwagon, designer Miguelina Gambaccini has opened a 900-square-foot shop for her high-style women’s apparel.
- April 30, 2007 | Store Openings
- Charlotte Moss Opens on Madison Avenue
At the new Charlotte Moss townhouse, what you see is what you buy: stools, doorknobs, even the heels on the bedroom floor.