- January 24, 2005
- Rain Check
From Louis Vuitton to the local street-corner brand, umbrellas tested.
- January 24, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- David Webb Moves to Madison Ave.
Jet-setters, take note: Jewelry house David Webb just moved ten blocks.
- January 17, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Claudine Opens in West Village
While Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren colonize Bleecker north of Seventh, smaller stores like recently opened Claudine maintain the West Village’s quainter traditions.
- January 17, 2005
- Salve Me
Cold weather and suffocating heaters equal constantly chapped lips. Which balm is best?
- January 10, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Aerospace High Performance Center in the Meatpacking-District
Come January 8, meatpacking-district regulars will be able to tune up for an evening of cocktails with a workout.
- December 20, 2004
- Trappers Tracked
From luxurious coyote trim to humble canvas, winter hats rated for warmth and style.
- December 20, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Christian Louboutin in the Meatpacking District
- December 13, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Jennifer Miller on Lexingon Ave.
Jennifer Miller Opens on Lexington Ave. De Grisogno Geneva Heads Uptown. Lori McLean Opens in Greenwich Village.
- December 6, 2004
- Washing Up
Which fragrant cleansers are all they’re soaped up to be? A shampoo review.
- November 29, 2004 | Map
- Map No 6: Austin Street
Run-D.M.C. had Christmas in Hollis, but Forest Hills is packed with chains, boutiques, and hard-to-ﬁnd items that make the F-train trip worthwhile. Just off Queens Boulevard, you'll ﬁnd a cluster of stores on Austin Street.