- November 22, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Christopher Fischer Opens
Christopher Fischer opens a Soho outpost. Bliss opens its biggest spa to date.
- November 22, 2004
- Clear Choices
From Baroque goblets to elegant Bauhaus, which red wineglass shows off your vintage’s color—and taste—the best?
- November 15, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Henri Bendel Lingerie Department
The entire third floor becomes the new home to 30 different lines of sexy underpinnings.
- November 15, 2004
- Cold War
Need extra space for holiday food—or just the futon that’s invading your studio kitchen? Fridges compared for form and function.
- November 8, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Fete Opens on Park Ave.
Fete Opens on Park Ave. Oscar de la Renta opens first freestanding American store. Other openings include Carlos Miele, Scharffen Berger and Matrix Global Academy.
- November 8, 2004
- Source Material
These days, bottled water comes in all shapes, sizes, and prices—and from as far afield as Norway, Fiji, and Wales. Which is the purest of them all?
- November 1, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Ashley Tyler Comes to Soho
Our weekly roundup of new New York shops.
- November 1, 2004
- Boot Camp
Whether psychedelic or equestrian, Wellies are the best excuse to get out in fall’s showers. Which pair will keep you dry—and stylish—while you splash through the puddles?
- October 25, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Great Jones Spa Expands Downtown
- October 25, 2004
- Weekender Update
Wherever you’re going this Friday, you need the perfect bag. Which one can handle Paris and Killington?