- October 18, 2004
- Parka Central
Avant-garde or post-slope: Which quilted jackets for women are more than mere puff?
- October 18, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Vanessa Noel's New Boutique
Vanessa Noel opens her a boutique of her own, Steven Alan moves uptown, and more.
- October 11, 2004 | New York Shops
- Fur Keeps
From messengers to top handles, sumptuously soft fur is all over this fall’s bags.
- October 11, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Constant Cashmere
Those who value longevity never forget high-quality cashmere.
- September 20, 2004 | New York Shops
- Pearl Jam
Fall brooches riff on your grandmother’s favorite accessory.
- September 6, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Year of the Snake
Along with fur, exotic animal skins are everywhere this fall.
- August 16, 2004 | New York Shops
- Wild Things
Shoes aren’t changing their spots this fall: Get ’em in any style, as long as it’s leopard print.
- August 9, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Knit Wit
Lucien Pellat-Finet’s quirky cashmeres warm up the West Village.
- August 9, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Face Value
Makeup lines that improve the skin but don’t break the bank are hard to find; the new e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) line from Scott Borba is the best of both worlds
- July 26, 2004 | New York Shops
- Suit and Tie
This summer’s cheeky tie details make sure your swimsuit stays up when you go under.