- December 18, 2006 | Store Openings
- SEE Opens on Bleecker Street
The eyewear boutique offers stylish frames at affordable prices.
- December 4, 2006 | Store Openings
- Pomellato Opens on Madison Avenue
More affordable and less sparkly than neighboring jewelers Graff and Chopard, Pomellato sells fashionable pieces.
- November 20, 2006 | Store Openings
- Everything Must Go Opens in Harlem
Until recently, Harlem’s fashion pickings were pretty slim, but change is under way: First there was the boutique N; now there’s Everything Must Go.
- November 13, 2006 | Store Openings
- Shvitz Opens on Thompson Street
Pint-size Shvitz sells comfortably stylish clothes for lazy days or long flights.
- November 6, 2006 | Store Openings
- Frank’s Chop Shop Opens on Essex Street
An old-school barbershop (black-and-white-checked floors, chairs from the thirties) without the stodginess, Frank’s Chop Shop delivers polite, efficient service along with hipster cuts beloved of young Wall Streeters and skateboarders alike.
- October 30, 2006 | Store Openings
- Paul Smith Opens a New Store on Greene Street
Paul Smith finally has a New York presence that more accurately reflects the designer’s international stature.
- June 6, 2005
- Wick Appeal
A scented candle is the fail-safe hostess gift with universal appeal—or is it? We select the fragrances most likely to win you a return invitation.
- August 15, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Ted Baker London Opens Women's Store
Now Ted Baker London has opened a separate boutique space devoted to the complete women’s collection.
- October 25, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Great Jones Spa Expands Downtown
- September 25, 2006 | Store Openings
- Tibi Opens in Soho
The bright floral motifs throughout the new Tibi in Soho make it clear that, while the fashion world is wearing head-to-toe black this fall, designer Amy Smilovic loves color.