- August 16, 2004 | New York Shops
- Wild Things
Shoes aren’t changing their spots this fall: Get ’em in any style, as long as it’s leopard print.
- August 9, 2004 | Shop Talk
- Knit Wit
Lucien Pellat-Finet’s quirky cashmeres warm up the West Village.
- August 9, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Face Value
Makeup lines that improve the skin but don’t break the bank are hard to find; the new e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) line from Scott Borba is the best of both worlds
- June 28, 2004 | Summer Strategies
- How to Replace Your Tenth Lost Pair of Shades
Duck into the Manhattan Mall and find some of the city's best knockoff sunglasses.
- June 28, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Package Deal
You’ve booked your flight and packed the bikini, but didn’t have time for a crucial element of holiday preparation—the pre-tan.
- June 14, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Fashion Frontier
Moccasins are everywhere this spring.
- June 14, 2004 | New York Shops
- Party Platforms
The classic disco shoe is back, sleeker and sultrier than ever.
- May 31, 2004 | New York Shops
- Cover Charge
As Hamptons season kicks off, make a splash at the beach in a sexy sarong or a breezy tunic.
- May 16, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Tie-Dye With Taste
ie-dye is back—but it’s not the folksy flower-child look your parents wore at Woodstock.
- May 10, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Second Time's the Charm
Remember the charm earrings you used to wear in fourth grade, when you made friendship bracelets out of string and cuffed your Cavariccis?