- July 12, 2004 | New York Shops
- Cuff Love
Bold gold to add just enough sparkle to bare summer arms.
- June 28, 2004 | Summer Strategies
- How to Replace Your Tenth Lost Pair of Shades
Duck into the Manhattan Mall and find some of the city's best knockoff sunglasses.
- June 28, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Package Deal
You’ve booked your flight and packed the bikini, but didn’t have time for a crucial element of holiday preparation—the pre-tan.
- June 14, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Fashion Frontier
Moccasins are everywhere this spring.
- June 14, 2004 | New York Shops
- Party Platforms
The classic disco shoe is back, sleeker and sultrier than ever.
- May 31, 2004 | New York Shops
- Cover Charge
As Hamptons season kicks off, make a splash at the beach in a sexy sarong or a breezy tunic.
- May 17, 2004 | New York Shops
- Basic Training
With cool details like drawstrings, pleats, pinstripes, and lobsters, these men’s khakis work for casual Friday or a night on the town.
- May 16, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Tie-Dye With Taste
ie-dye is back—but it’s not the folksy flower-child look your parents wore at Woodstock.
- May 10, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Second Time's the Charm
Remember the charm earrings you used to wear in fourth grade, when you made friendship bracelets out of string and cuffed your Cavariccis?
- May 3, 2004 | New York Shops
- Hip to Be Square
Ditch those aviators—chic sunglasses are angular and plastic this spring.