- April 16, 2007 | Store Openings
- HH Design: Shop Opens in Brooklyn
The Brooklyn-based design duo Hayden-Harnett launch an accessories collection, a new line of retro-looking womenswear and jewelry from Dejarette, under one roof at a new store—HH Design: Shop.
- April 2, 2007 | Store Openings
- Jane Eadie Opens on Elizabeth Street
In New York, a store packed with exotic-travel ephemera is far from exotic. The freshest arrival is Jane Eadie, a tiny boutique stuffed with statement-making jewelry from Argentina, Brazil, and Italy.
- March 26, 2007 | Store Openings
- Allegra Hicks Opens on the Upper East Side
Designer Allegra Hicks is landing her breezy collection on the Upper East Side, in the heart of her well-heeled fan base.
- February 26, 2007 | Store Openings
- Roger Vivier on Madison Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue has been carrying a small selection of Roger Vivier, but now there’s a new boutique designed by cult French jeweler Herve van der Straeten.
- February 19, 2007 | Store Openings
- Delluva Vinotherapy Day Spa Opens on Franklin Street
The cosmetics trend of using grapes in anti-aging beauty products—what insiders call vinotherapy—keeps growing. The latest manifestation is the Delluva Vinotherapy Day Spa.
- February 12, 2007 | Store Openings
- Curve Opens on Mercer Street
Wardrobe classics with a twist best describes the clothing at Curve.
- February 5, 2007 | Store Openings
- Frédéric Fekkai Opens in Soho
Its 9,000-square-foot hair factory inside Henri Bendel is going full tilt, but downtown Frédéric Fekkai has a different vibe, with a more relaxed and intimate salon in Soho.
- January 22, 2007 | Store Openings
- Caravan on the Upper East Side
Calling a secret phone number to make an appointment at the new uptown Caravan boutique may seem pretentious, but the store claims it’s necessary to give shoppers a pleasant and personal retail experience.
- January 15, 2007 | Store Openings
- Golden Bridge Yoga NYC
Golden Bridge Hollywood, which has been healing starlets for 30 years, has opened an East Coast outpost just in time for the busy season.
- January 8, 2007 | Store Openings
- Phoenix Roze Opens on W. 10th Street
Stop into the four-by-fourteen- foot space for delicate fourteen- and eighteen-karat-gold necklaces and drop earrings made with moonstones and tourmalines.