- April 19, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Hot Coco
If not for Coco Chanel, would tweed suits really be cool?
- April 19, 2004 | New York Shops
- Color Field
Stylish and sturdy, this season’s handbags are bursting with color.
- April 5, 2004 | New York Shops
- Party Pleats
For Spring at last pleated skirts that go below the knee, fifties-style.
- March 8, 2004 | New York Shops
- Trench Kisses
Splash through Spring in a colorful update of a classic coat.
- January 19, 2004 | New York Shops
- Bright Tights
A roundup of eight eye-catching looks for big-city legs.
- January 19, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Clutch Hits
Lu Hopkins found inspiration in Latin cocktail-club culture when designing her groovy Minium Make clutches.
- January 5, 2004 | New York Shops
- They're the Tops
Ring in the new year with an eye-catching party blouse.
- January 5, 2004 | Best of New York Weekly Pick
An avid shopper for silky underthings, Lauren Blankenship was tired of itty-bitty boutiques that had panties crammed into drawers, inexperienced staff, and closetlike dressing rooms. So she and her husband, Allen, opened Bodyhints.
- May 20, 2005 | New York Shops
- Knit Pickings
Eight cozy sweaters to keep your man hot this winter.
- December 1, 2003 | Deal of the Week
- Super Bowl
In the kitchens of budget-conscious twenty-somethings, cereal bowls often get pressed into duty for soup and ice cream. Paying for dedicated dishes seems silly when one good bowl does the trick.