- September 18, 2006 | Store Openings
- Space Mercer Opens on Mercer Street
Femininity without the frills: Space Mercer has a stable of understated but undeniably chic designers in a loftlike, fuss-free boutique.
- August 14, 2006 | Store Openings
- Napapijri Opens on Mercer Street
Whether you surf in Kapalua or hike Kilimanjaro, Napapijri has outdoorsy yet modern clothes for men, women, and kids.
- August 7, 2006 | Store Openings
- Townhouse Spa Opens in Midtown
For those who find Acqua Beauty Bar a little, well, frilly, owner Jamie Ahn has opened a sleek uptown outpost, Townhouse Spa.
- July 24, 2006 | Store Openings
- Smallbone of Devizes Opens on the Upper East Side
Once a resource solely for the design trade, Britain’s Smallbone of Devizes has opened a new bespoke-kitchen showroom to the public.
- July 17, 2006 | Store Openings
- Lather Opens in Midtown
West Coast fashion brands like James Perse, Poleci, and Margaret O’Leary have successfully migrated east in recent years. Now it’s beauty’s turn, as the L.A.-based spa Lather arrives in midtown.
- June 19, 2006 | Store Openings
- Caravan Opens on Great Jones Street
Caravan's store-in-a-van is still roaming New York streets, but now there’s a boutique as well.
- May 1, 2006 | Store Openings
- Truman’s Gentlemen’s Groomers Opens in Midtown
With Father’s Day around the corner, Truman’s Gentlemen’s Groomers offers a manly spa-and-salon experience.
- October 1, 2007 | Store Openings
- Gant Reopens on Fifth Avenue
It’s hard to imagine that it took Gant a mere four months to take its Fifth Avenue flagship from an unremarkable sportswear emporium to something so artful.
- July 12, 2004 | New York Shops
- Cuff Love
Bold gold to add just enough sparkle to bare summer arms.
- May 17, 2004 | New York Shops
- Basic Training
With cool details like drawstrings, pleats, pinstripes, and lobsters, these men’s khakis work for casual Friday or a night on the town.