- November 13, 2006
- Lift, Plump, and Go
A new crop of medspas means your Botox refresher is just another lunch-hour errand.
- September 20, 2004 | New York Shops
- Pearl Jam
Fall brooches riff on your grandmother’s favorite accessory.
- April 11, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Reiss Opens on West Broadway
Britain's answer to Banana Republic, Reiss, brings even more chic basics to New York.
- May 16, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Adidas Sports Performance Store Opens in SoHo
The 29,500-square-foot Adidas Sport Performance Store stocks shoes and accessories for soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, running, and football. For the fashion-conscious, there’s the complete Stella McCartney line and customizable mi adidas sneakers.
- July 26, 2004 | New York Shops
- Suit and Tie
This summer’s cheeky tie details make sure your swimsuit stays up when you go under.
- February 5, 2007 | Store Openings
- Frédéric Fekkai Opens in Soho
Its 9,000-square-foot hair factory inside Henri Bendel is going full tilt, but downtown Frédéric Fekkai has a different vibe, with a more relaxed and intimate salon in Soho.
- November 22, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Christopher Fischer Opens
Christopher Fischer opens a Soho outpost. Bliss opens its biggest spa to date.
- February 27, 2006 | Store Openings
- Nave Opens in Soho
Onward Kashiyama, the manufacturer behind J.Press and Joseph, has recruited a hipster-fashion dream team for the new store Nave.
- October 16, 2006 | Store Openings
- Crew Cuts Opens on Prince Street
At J.Crew’s new kids’ store, the label’s signature prepster gear is shrunken for children, and the classics become even cuter in small versions.
- October 23, 2006 | Store Openings
- Tribeca Medspa Opens on Hudson Street
The past several months have seen a proliferation of the medi-spas form—spas with the medical bona fides to perform Botox injections and other heavy-duty services. The latest to join the wave is Tribeca Medspa.