- December 11, 2006 | Store Openings
- Antony Todd Opens in Washington Square
The lifestyle store of Antony Todd, a florist to the social elite, has at last made its way from tony Southhampton to Washington Square.
- October 2, 2006 | Store Openings
- Petrou Opens on Madison Avenue
When socialites need over-the-top furs, they head to Dennis Basso. Now, when they want handmade eveningwear to go underneath those furs, they can turn to Nicolas Petrou, who happens to be Basso’s creative director.
- October 8, 2007
- Chop, Chop
Who’s cutting off their shags and manes? Right now, lots of people.
- October 18, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Vanessa Noel's New Boutique
Vanessa Noel opens her a boutique of her own, Steven Alan moves uptown, and more.
- December 6, 2004 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Tanagro Heads to the Upper East Side
Tanagro moves to the Upper East Side; Nina Griscom and Carrol Boyes also open stores.
- February 21, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Eskandar Opens in the Village
Eskandar aims to make a splash in the Village.
- February 21, 2005
- Blue Book
Men's jeans tested, from 19th-century reproduction worker pants to 21st-century luxe denim.
- January 3, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Posy Floral Design on the Upper East Side
There’s a new spot for tastefully simple flower arrangements.
- October 10, 2005 | The Storefront: Openings & Closings
- Burton Opens in SoHo
Just in time for ski season, snowboard shop Burton arrives in Soho.
- January 12, 2004 | Deal of the Week
- Trash Art
There’s one problem with these bright “day-dreamer” wastebaskets from the Container Store: Can you even bring yourself to defile them with biohazardous tissues from your winter cold?