- May 16, 2005 | Mating
- Back in the Saddle Again
Hooking up is not the problem for the newly divorced. Living at home with the ex and the kids is.
- November 22, 2004 | Mating
- The Enablers
Friends shouldn’t indulge your whimpering about a ﬂaky guy—they ought to help you see his ambivalence for what it is. Otherwise, they’re part of the problem.
- February 28, 2005 | Mating
- Your Wedding Announcement Here
The ignominy of paying for placement in the Times.
- November 1, 2004 | Mating
- Four's Company
Double dating is a mostly dreadful custom, but it can occasionally provide a harmless thrill or two.
- May 23, 2005 | Mating
- Red Wine and Cigarettes
The strict, unspoken protocol of girl dates.
- February 21, 2005 | Mating
- Gold Oriented
Getting guys to commit now has a users’ guide.
- February 14, 2005 | Mating
- Civilian Casualties
The perils of dating an artist.
- October 18, 2004 | Mating
- Looks That Kill
Why dating ugly men can be a beautiful thing.
- October 25, 2004 | Mating
- Geek Love
Not everyone is charming and gorgeous. That’s why there’s trivia night.
- September 6, 2004 | Feature
- The Girls In Their Summer Hot Pants
Who says this isn’t a friendly town?