- February 28, 2005 | Mating
- Your Wedding Announcement Here
The ignominy of paying for placement in the Times.
- February 21, 2005 | Mating
- Gold Oriented
Getting guys to commit now has a users’ guide.
- February 14, 2005 | Mating
- Civilian Casualties
The perils of dating an artist.
- February 7, 2005 | Mating
- Strangers in the Night
After the bar scene and the Internet, a resort to game theory.
- January 17, 2005 | Mating
- The Gold Digger, Revised
This version has a whole new rationale for chasing men with money.
- January 10, 2005 | Mating
- The Cutting Game
Ending a friendship has an agony all its own.
- January 3, 2005 | Mating
- Obstacle Course
There’s no such thing as a simple date when disabilities are involved.
- December 20, 2004 | Mating
- The Smug Parents' Club
Making babies is great, but aren’t we all a little tired of couples who act like they’ve won a race?
- December 13, 2004 | Mating
- The Meaning of a Naked Finger
When married men don’t wear a wedding ring, what message are they sending?
- December 6, 2004 | Mating
- Straight, With an Asterick
It’s acceptable—even a little chic—for straight women to have a gay ﬂing or two. But it’s a whole other story when otherwise straight men do it.