- September 6, 2004 | Feature
- The Girls In Their Summer Hot Pants
Who says this isn’t a friendly town?
- August 16, 2004 | Naked City
- Delaying Tactics
A pill may offer salvation to the legions of men—and their ladies— who are stuck in the express lane.
- July 26, 2004 | Naked City
- Threshold of Pain
For a newly married couple, the next step—buying a first apartment together—can be a doozy.
- June 12, 2004 | Naked City
- Mamma Mia!
Why a husband’s supportive presence in the delivery room may not be such a great idea after all.
- June 21, 2004 | Naked City
- Head Case
How one man’s enduring obsession with pleasing women orally led to a mind-numbingly thorough how-to guide.
- June 7, 2004 | Naked City
- Teasy Does It
Tired of the constant barrage of in-your-face sex in popular culture? You’re not alone—which may explain the comeback of good old-fashioned burlesque.
- May 24, 2004 | Naked City
- Rubber Bandwagon
The pornography industry’s latest HIV crisis has led at least one well-known director to embrace the condom. Is this the end of porn as we know it?
- May 10, 2004 | Naked City
- The Price of Loyalty
In the dog-eat-dog world of New York dating, pals on the make face an unhappy dilemma: Who’s more important, the fling or the friend?
- April 25, 2004 | Naked City
- Look, Ma: No Men!
It isn’t easy being a single mom and trying to date—especially when your kid’s threatening to kill your boyfriend.
- April 12, 2004 | Naked City
- Players' Coach
Why finding your ideal match can require a high degree of commitment—to your dating trainer.