- October 24, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would Doo-Ri Chung Spend $16,000?
The designer won rave Fashion Week reviews with her ethereal jersey dresses, and now she’s got funding to expand her business. She tells us how she’d spend the cost of one season’s samples.
- September 26, 2005 | Feature
- Going Dutch
The next Northern European design invasion has begun.
- September 5, 2005 | The Everything Guide to...
- The U.S. Open
Who to watch, where to score tickets, what to wear, and more.
- August 22, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would 50 Cent Spend $3.5 Million?
It’s taken the rapper and first-time memoirist four years to renovate the Connecticut house he bought from Mike Tyson. We asked him how he’d spend the cost all at once.
- July 25, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would Adrian Grenier Spend $9,000?
The New York actor doesn’t live quite as large as Vincent Chase, the movie star he plays on HBO’s Entourage. Chase just treated his posse to a weekend at Sundance; we asked Grenier how he’d spend the cost of airfare and hotels himself.
- March 26, 2001 | Feature
Shelter Island is the calmer, cooler, and less crowded option
- January 24, 2005 | Stress
- Chill Pills
Dr. Robert Levy, a clinical associate professor at NYU School of Medicine, on the current contents of the anti-stress medicine cabinet.
- November 13, 2000 | Feature
- Fashion: The Island of Varvatos
- September 28, 1998 | Feature
- Help Wanted: Mommy on Call
Full-service building adds parenting help, too.
- October 18, 1999 | Feature
- Swell Bred
Cynthia Rowley isn't content with dressing you -- now she wants to tell you how to live.