- September 12, 2005 | Fall Preview 2005 - Shopping
- Collection Agents
Phillips de Pury makes a bid for first-time auction buyers.
- September 5, 2005 | The Everything Guide to...
- The U.S. Open
Who to watch, where to score tickets, what to wear, and more.
- August 22, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Because Your Toddler's Worth It
Dr. Bobby’s skin care for kids hits the Hamptons.
- August 22, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would 50 Cent Spend $3.5 Million?
It’s taken the rapper and first-time memoirist four years to renovate the Connecticut house he bought from Mike Tyson. We asked him how he’d spend the cost all at once.
- July 25, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would Adrian Grenier Spend $9,000?
The New York actor doesn’t live quite as large as Vincent Chase, the movie star he plays on HBO’s Entourage. Chase just treated his posse to a weekend at Sundance; we asked Grenier how he’d spend the cost of airfare and hotels himself.
- May 23, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would Enrique Norten Spend $100,000?
The Mexican architect is a contender to design a Guggenheim in Guadalajara, and he has two major New York projects in the works: the Harlem Park tower on 125th Street and a Brooklyn Public Library branch near BAM. We asked him how he’d spend the price of 100 study models for the library.
- May 16, 2005 | Economy of One
- How Would Amerie Spend $66,136.95?
The R&B star’s “1 Thing” is the single of the year so far, and her second album, Touch, just dropped. We asked her to spend the song’s iTunes earnings to date.
- May 2, 2005 | Feature
- The Plaza Lives!
Its close brush with death-by-condo has set off a flood of memories. A grand tour of the world’s most storied hotel—with Eloise and Ivana and Ringo and Liz and Truman and a mob of victorious doormen.
- April 18, 2005 | Feature
- The Perfect Prescription
How the pill bottle was remade—sensibly and beautifully.
- April 4, 2005 | Map
- Map No 9: State of the Union
With its circle of megabrands capped by Whole Foods, Union Square’s renaissance is complete.