- March 6, 2014
- Space of the Week: A Firehouse, Revisited
Architect Rafael de Cárdenas’s overhaul of a city landmark.
- February 24, 2014 | Great Room
- Period Loft
At home with Picasso biographer Sir John Richardson.
- February 20, 2014
- First Look: An American Artist
A sneak peek of new artworks by Gloria Vanderbilt.
- February 13, 2014
- Space of the Week: Office Job
Inside the compact Soho workspace of Cary Leitzes.
- February 5, 2014
- Space of the Week: On Display
Interior designer Scott Sanders has his way with a West Village model apartment.
- January 30, 2014
- Space of the Week: A Creaky-Floored Gem
Tom Beebe moves exactly 268 steps from his old West Village apartment into a garden hideaway.
- January 16, 2013
- Space of the Week: A Transformation in Tribeca
Designer Laser Rosenberg gives a once-uninhabitable loft an extreme makeover.
- January 16, 2014
- Space of the Week: Welcome to the Clubhouse
A Lower East Side artist space that multitasks.
- January 8, 2014
- Space of the Week: Maxing Out the Micro-Unit
Tour a new crop of teeny-tiny furnished apartments in Harlem.
- December 19, 2013
- Space of the Week: Home Work
John Eaton’s simple, elegant redo of Bobbi Brown’s Soho headquarters.