- April 15, 2009 |
- The Registry Pro
What would the owner of a cool Brooklyn design collective put on his list? The Future Perfect’s David Alhadeff plays house.
- March 2, 2009 | Great Room
- Mod Men
A purple piano, a latex sofa, and a Ronald McDonald head make for a classic-kitschy mash-up at this former art studio, speakeasy, and morgue turned ad agency.
- July 20, 2009 | Intelligencer
- The Last Supper at Joe Jr’s
Over the years we didn’t know each other by name, but by where we sat, and what we ordered.
- January 19, 2009 | Best Bets
- Oval Office Overhaul
A few ideas to make our basketball-loving, Internet-using, furtively smoking new POTUS feel more comfortable.
- December 22, 2008 | Best Bets
- Frozen Assets
Our favorite gear for the season.
- December 15, 2008 | Best Bets
- One Kitten Per Person
On Flight of the Conchords, she’s obsessive fan Mel. Offscreen, Kristen Schaal has some unforgettable ideas for her next holiday party.
- December 1, 2008 | Great Room
- The Gangster’s Favorite
An antiques dealer’s home is a living tribute to a mobster-beloved designer.
- December 1, 2008 | Best Bets
- Good-Mood Lighting
Outside, times are tough. Inside, it’s a happy riot of light, heat, and color.
- November 17, 2008 | Best Bets
- Hands First
Warm the extremities with the latest crop of winter gloves.
- November 10, 2008 | Best Bets
- Not Just for Golf Pants
The formerly preppy pattern, repurposed.