- September 29, 2008 |
- The 72-Room Bohemian Dream House
Maybe the greatest real-estate coup of all time.
- September 29, 2008 | Best Bets
- Space Efficient
Samantha Ettus, author of the new Experts’ Guide to Doing Things Faster, and a home-office toiler, suggests products to make the most of that corner in the living room.
- September 22, 2008 | Best Bets
- Hot Coffee With Your Hot Air?
Whether you’re a real pundit or just an armchair one, a mug is the necessary accessory.
- September 15, 2008 | Best Bets
- Big in Japan
School supplies from far away, because math homework is more fun with an ice-cream-cone eraser.
- August 18, 2008 | Best Bets
- So Plush and So Clean
Now that he's opened a new bar, Shoolbred's, in the East Village, costume designer William Ivey Long is an expert at making public spaces cozy—and keeping them clean.
- August 11, 2008 | Best Bets
- No Honking, No Fumes
Come August’s car-free Saturdays, this stretch of street will be one big sidewalk.
- July 28, 2008 | Best Bets
- Away It Stows
Space-saving pieces that ease the square-footage crunch.
- July 21, 2008 | Best Bets
- Spurn the Bottle
Liquid containers that don’t get tossed (as well as a few other water-related items).
- July 14, 2008 | Best Bets
- That Flapping Sound Is Back
Jellies, flip-flops, and sandals for both genders.
- June 23, 2008 | Best Bets
- They Won’t Bite
Some bugs you want to attract.