- May 8, 2006 | Feature
- Seriously, Folks
David Schwimmer’s bid to make you forget about you-know-what.
- February 27, 2006
- Hedda Steam
Cate Blanchett on Ibsen’s female Hamlet—a role she was dragged into “a bit kicking and screaming.”
- January 16, 2006 | Feature
- Hey, Baby, It's Jimmy
James Levine to opera’s gossip mill: Things have never been better.
- November 7, 2005 | Profile
- Behaviorists Behaving Badly
Does Albert Ellis—elderly sexologist and godfather of cognitive psychotherapy—really deserve to be banished from the Upper East Side institute that bears his name?
- December 6, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: Nov. 29, 2004 - Dec. 6, 2004
Yoshio Taniguchi unhappy with the MoMA, Steve Dunleavy abandons Langan's, William Safre's replacement, and more.
- October 25, 2004 | Profile
- My Big Fat Obnoxious Opera-Singing Client
In a controversial tell-all book, Herbert Breslin, the man who made Luciano Pavarotti a pop idol, paints the great tenor as a world-class prima donna—which might just be another way of enhancing both of their legends.
- May 20, 2005 | Top Five
- 5 Ways to Spend Memorial Day Weekend
The forecast calls for rain -- and fun! What to do this holiday weekend.
- March 10, 2003 | Nightlife & Singles
- New Brooklyn Bars: Top Five
Crave a Manhattan (the cocktail) but want to avoid Manhattan (the island)? Some recent additions to the Kings County liquor landscape.