- April 17, 2006 | Intelligencer
- Cap’n Kozlowski’s Ghost Ship
$17.3 million, or best offer.
- April 3, 2006 | Intelligencer
- Post-OD: It’s Lapo in Manhattan
Clean, sober, on the town.
- May 5, 2003 | Feature
- The Dish On Dinner
What’s the secret to a perfect dinner party? (Rule No. 1: Don’t invite Phil Spector.) It’s all about the seating. Power hosts reveal to Deborah Schoeneman and Sarah Bernard their recipes for success—and disaster.
- March 17, 2003 | Feature
- Love and Debt
Being laid off doesn’t mean you can’t get, well . . .
- October 11, 2004 | Intelligencer
Plus, Leo moving in?
- October 13, 2003 | Intelligencer
- The Knives Are Out
Will Lever House unseat The Four Seasons at lunch?
- August 23, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Party Lines
Protesters are torn between Burning Man and the RNC.