- November 1, 2004 | Real Estate
- The View From the Top
The race to sell New York’s most expensive apartment—ever—has begun.
- October 25, 2004 | Real Estate
- The Upper East Soho
Uptowners who crave wide-open spaces and crisp modern looks are bringing the loft dream north.
- October 18, 2004 | Real Estate
- Wring in the New
Stainless-steel kitchens are all well and good, but a private laundry room is the status utility du jour.
- October 4, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Slate’s New Mate?
Plus, Cheney in demand, Homeless bumped for hotel, Condos replace Widsor Hotel
- September 27, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Will Calvin Klein Sue?
Plus, Vogue travels cheap, Martha Stewart's new accessory, Mary-Kate and Ashley move downtown
- September 27, 2004 | Gotham Real Estate
- Toxic Calm
The mold panic at 515 Park is winding down. Could it have been just hysteria all along? by deborah schoeneman
- September 20, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Sign Language
Sean Doyle Boycotts Conde Nast - Bill Sticks With South Beach - De Niro's New Downtown Digs
- September 13, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Food Fight
Bill Gilroy raids Keith McNally's restaurants...Courtney Love to unload apartment...Ian Schrager searches for designer.
- September 6, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Peaceful Perks
$5 off admission to the Museum of Sex during the RNC... Russell Simmons Backs Out of RNC Protest with Hip-Hop Summit Action Network.
- September 6, 2004 | Gotham Real Estate
- The Enforcers
Downtown condo boards discover they have muscle—and start to use it.