- March 3, 2003 | Intelligencer
- The Artist Formerly Known as Madonna?
Madonna, Michael Jordan, Mary Boone, Marty Richards, Howell Raines...
- August 19, 2002 | Intelligencer
- Duchess of York Gets the Royal Treatment
Whitney Houston, Sarah Ferguson, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Ally Hilfiger, Carrie Fisher, and more . . .
- February 24, 2003 | Feature
Blind items driving you batty? One e-newsletter dares to name names.
- March 24, 2003 | News
- Smoke Up!
One bar’s response to Bloomberg’s ban: a liquid cigarette.
- August 18, 2003 | Best of New York Weekly Pick
- Good Hair Day
Walk past the Anthony Gianzero salon in Chelsea, with its glass doors flung open, lush plantings, and people sipping wine on outside benches, and you might mistake it for a hip bar.
- July 21, 2003 | Best of New York Weekly Pick
- Best of New York - Dog Run
Plopped down in the Chelsea Waterside Park on 22nd Street, off the West Side Highway, is the city’s most modern—and stylish (it is West Chelsea, after all)—dog run.
- August 12, 2002 | Feature
- Q&A: 'N Sync's Rent Boy
- May 22, 2007 | New York Magazine
- Marc Malkin Archive