- October 19, 1998 | The Book Review
- In Brief: "In the Shadow of the Moons"
- September 28, 1998 | Feature
- Tall Order
Merchant-Ivory's glamorous new ingenue never dated ken Branagh. She's not even British. She lives with her parents on the Upper West Side and shares a room with her brother.
- August 3, 1998 | Feature
- Hamptons Heat Wave:
The Power and the Glossy
"Hamptons" magazine is an empire built on party pictures. But for publisher Randy Schindler, it's blood sport.
- February 2, 1998 | The Book Review
- "Charming Billy"
- January 19, 1998 | Feature
- The Brothers Pate
Two identical, charming, blond, twentysomething Downtown guys with a darkly comic script (Deceiver) about neer-do-well con men: How could Hollywood resist?