- January 22, 2007
- Life Swap: What if You Left New York?
Few cities can compare with New York, realty-wise, but Shanghai comes close.
- January 22, 2007 | Movers
- Corcoran Chief Sells to Herself
Pam Liebman buys a condo on West 59th.
- January 22, 2007 | Real Estate
- Zen and the Art of Selling Apartments
Spa services are the new Sub-Zero.
- January 15, 2007
- Same Space, Different Place
These two adjacent units at One Prospect Park, Richard Meier’s new project at Brooklyn’s Grand Army Plaza, barely differ in size. So why the $250,000 price bump?
- January 15, 2007 | Movers
- Who Needs a House Out in Hackensack?
Alexa ropes dad Billy Joel into checking out apartments with her downtown right before the holidays.
- January 15, 2007 | Real Estate
- Join Gym. Quit Smoking. Sell Condos.
When sales have been sluggish, developers back off, hit reboot, and resolve to start fresh.
- January 8, 2007 | Real Estate
- The Year of the Price Cut
Overreaching is so 2006.
- December 25, 2006
- Fame Slept Here
Meatloaf blew out of here more than a decade ago; the girlfriend stayed until three years ago, when she sold to the current owner, who’s a drummer himself.
- December 25, 2006 | Movers
- Check, Please, Says M. Jean Luc
Ed “Jean Luc” Kleefield, owner of the Upper West Side’s Jean-Luc and its popular East Hampton counterpart Jean-Luc East, is selling his two-bedroom, two-bath co-op at the Mayfair Towers.
- December 25, 2006 | Real Estate
- God Help Ye, Merry Gentlemen
When half the building wants spruce and the other half likes plastic Santas, the lobby is a battleground.