- December 26, 2005 | Reasons to Love New York
- Because We Wouldn't Trade a Patch of Grass for $528,783,552,000
123 reasons to love New York.
- December 26, 2005 | Real Estate
- Spit and Polish
A slick lobby renovation can pay for itself and then some—but in many buildings, it’s still not an easy call.
- December 19, 2005 | Intelligencer
- The Mobile Montauk Vacation Home
Jimmy Buffett loses trailer park bidding war.
- December 19, 2005 | Real Estate
- Tips of Today
Free piano lessons? Knicks floor seats? Twenty bucks and a Christmas card don’t cut it anymore.
- December 12, 2005 | Real Estate
- Run for the Boarder
Whether for the money or the companionship, a surprising number of grown-ups are seeking roommates.
- December 5, 2005 | Real Estate
- Cellar Dwellers
Twice the space for half the price! (Windows not included.)
- November 28, 2005 | Real Estate
- Raising the Roof
What happens when a new condo tower is being built atop your building—while you’re living there?
- November 21, 2005 | Real Estate
- Outsider Appeal
Its ruins are becoming rentals, but Roosevelt Island is hanging onto its remote city-within-a-city vibe.
- November 14, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Italian Playboy Takes Laight St. Bait
Lachlan ties up real-estate loose ends; what’s going to become of Nolita mansion?
- November 14, 2005 | Real Estate
- Search and Destroy
A centralized site for apartment-shopping on the Web? Sounds great—to everyone outside the business.