- August 22, 2005 | Real Estate
- Think Small
The jewel-box enclave known as Pomander Walk gets a gentle face-lift—and grows ever more desirable.
- August 15, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Broker Glut
How too many new agents spoil the market.
- July 21, 2005 | Real Estate
- Hell and Back Again
Surprise, surprise: Developers actually want to brag about the neighborhood’s rough edges.
- July 25, 2005 | Real Estate
- Excellent Prospects
Priced-out Manhattanites discover Prospect–Lefferts Gardens—but first, they have to figure out where it is.
- July 18, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Seven Percent Solution
How do you unload a tough-to-sell property? Raise the price—and boost the commission.
- July 4, 2005 |
- Grab a Rental
Last-second bargains abound.
- June 27, 2005 | Real Estate
- Key to Success
A first look at Ian Schrager’s Gramercy Park Hotel suggests that his worried neighbors have nothing to fear.
- June 20, 2005 | Real Estate
- Meet Me at the Pet Spa
Basketball courts? Private cabanas? Butler service? Developers swear by one-of-a-kind amenities.
- June 6, 2005 | Real Estate
- They'll Be There for You
Developers cater to young buyers seeking a Friends kind of life.
- May 30, 2005 | Real Estate
- Following the Money
A Catskills broker opens a satellite office in the belly of the beast.