- June 27, 2005 | Real Estate
- Key to Success
A first look at Ian Schrager’s Gramercy Park Hotel suggests that his worried neighbors have nothing to fear.
- June 20, 2005 | Real Estate
- Meet Me at the Pet Spa
Basketball courts? Private cabanas? Butler service? Developers swear by one-of-a-kind amenities.
- June 6, 2005 | Real Estate
- They'll Be There for You
Developers cater to young buyers seeking a Friends kind of life.
- May 30, 2005 | Real Estate
- Following the Money
A Catskills broker opens a satellite office in the belly of the beast.
- May 23, 2005 | Feature
- Neighborhood Values
How vulnerable are you? A risk analysis.
- May 16, 2005 | Real Estate
- Foxtons: The Sequel
The lowball brokers came to Manhattan in 2002—and ﬂopped. One new business plan later, they’re back.
- May 2, 2005 | Real Estate
- You Wanna Piece of This?
Rao’s opens its doors to residents—but they’ll have to do their own cooking.
- April 25, 2005 | Real Estate
- New Yorkville
Developers try to give the unglamorous ﬂank of the Upper East Side an extreme makeover.
- April 18, 2005 | Real Estate
- A Million-Dollar Room
Seven figures for 700 square feet? Hey, you get a bathroom, too!
- April 4, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Hottest Spot in Harlem
A dispatch from Hamilton Terrace, ground zero in the Harlem townhouse boom.