- November 7, 2005 | Vu.
- The Height of Fashion
Real estate is modeling its business on Seventh Avenue—and the merger between designer branding and square footage has never been so seamless.
- October 31, 2005 | Real Estate
- An Unholy Alliance
Uptown houses of worship look to the heavens—air rights, that is—for income, and developers get religion.
- October 24, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Tide Turns
The numbers are in, the slowdown is here, and everyone’s spinning—and scheming to ride it out.
- October 3, 2005 | Real Estate
- The New New Rochelle
The classic Westchester suburb is being reinvented: less Laura Petrie, more Carrie Bradshaw.
- September 26, 2005 | Real Estate
- A Growing Trend
Developers found that greenswards translate into greenbacks.
- September 19, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Rules of Rejection
If a proposed bill becomes New York law, co-ops will have to disclose why they say no to applicants. Let the chaos begin!
- September 12, 2005 | Real Estate
- Good Buildings Make Good Neighbors
A Brooklyn developer reinvents the rowhouse—and, for once, the neighbors are on her side
- September 5, 2005 | Real Estate
- Broker, Sell Thy House
It’s not so easy when the agent is also the owner.
- August 22, 2005 | Real Estate
- Think Small
The jewel-box enclave known as Pomander Walk gets a gentle face-lift—and grows ever more desirable.
- August 15, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Broker Glut
How too many new agents spoil the market.