- March 23, 2005 | Real Estate
- REAL ESTATE
- March 28, 2005 | The Everything Guide to:
- Summer Rentals
If you haven’t booked a summer rental yet, don’t despair: In certain areas, there’s still plenty left. What’s happening now in the 2005 market.
- March 14, 2005 | Real Estate
- Open House of the Spirits
If an apartment isn't selling, maybe it's cursed.
- March 7, 2005 | Real Estate
- Getting Out of the Country
What happens when you flee for greener pastures—and hate them?
- February 28, 2005 | Real Estate
- Valley of the Deals
Why has Manhattan Valley been so slow to gentrify? Maybe because buyers aren’t quite sure where it is.
- February 21, 2005 | Real Estate
- Pick Up a House on Your Way Home
Storefront realty offices proliferate in Manhattan, as brokers hope for foot traffic and even impulse buyers.
- February 14, 2005 | Real Estate
- SWF Seeks 2BR w/SWM
Sometimes your broker can ﬁnd you more than just an apartment.
- January 24, 2005 | Real Estate
- Feeding the Frenzy
FreshDirect helps buyers choose apples and Asiago—and, increasingly, apartments.
- January 9, 2006 | Real Estate
- Let’s Put On a Showing!
Nobody’s turning up at your open houses? Bring in a soprano, a fancy chef, or Quincy.
- January 17, 2005 | Real Estate
- The $35,000-a-Month Rental
At this stratospheric price point, who would rather rent than buy? Apparently, lots of people.