- May 2, 2005 | Real Estate
- You Wanna Piece of This?
Rao’s opens its doors to residentsóbut they’ll have to do their own cooking.
- April 25, 2005 | Real Estate
- New Yorkville
Developers try to give the unglamorous ﬂank of the Upper East Side an extreme makeover.
- April 18, 2005 | Real Estate
- A Million-Dollar Room
Seven figures for 700 square feet? Hey, you get a bathroom, too!
- April 4, 2005 | Real Estate
- The Hottest Spot in Harlem
A dispatch from Hamilton Terrace, ground zero in the Harlem townhouse boom.
- March 23, 2005 | Real Estate
- REAL ESTATE
- March 28, 2005 | The Everything Guide to:
- Summer Rentals
If you haven’t booked a summer rental yet, don’t despair: In certain areas, there’s still plenty left. What’s happening now in the 2005 market.
- March 14, 2005 | Real Estate
- Open House of the Spirits
If an apartment isn't selling, maybe it's cursed.
- March 7, 2005 | Real Estate
- Getting Out of the Country
What happens when you flee for greener pasturesóand hate them?
- February 28, 2005 | Real Estate
- Valley of the Deals
Why has Manhattan Valley been so slow to gentrify? Maybe because buyers aren’t quite sure where it is.
- February 21, 2005 | Real Estate
- Pick Up a House on Your Way Home
Storefront realty offices proliferate in Manhattan, as brokers hope for foot traffic and even impulse buyers.