- October 3, 2005 | Intelligencer
- David and the Goliaths
Civil war breaks out among the summering big shots at East Hampton’s preeminent synagogue over whether to keep its charismatic chief rabbi.
- October 31, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Senator Pothole Gets Ready to Rumble
D’Amato wants to "bury" Dem big shot Zimmerman.
- September 19, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Getting Ferrer There
Freddy Ferrer’s campaign manager on trying to make a democratic town vote democratic again.
- August 22, 2005 | Intelligencer
- The Man Behind Jeanine Pirro
He thinks she’s “the protoypical model for a successful statewide Republican.”
- August 8, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Power-Plant Hungry
The energy mogul who wants to stop high-rises in Williamsburg—and Deputy Mayor Dan Doctoroff.
- June 22, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Ed Klein’s Canoodle Kerfuffle
Bill’s “mouth-kissing” photo in “The Truth About Hillary”
- November 22, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: November 15-22, 2004
Hillary’s quiet partners, the woman behind Desperate Housewives tries to save Martha Stewart, Tina Brown flees a dinner party, and more.
- January 17, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: January 10–17, 2005
Post-Disney, Harvey Weinstein may go indie, Tupac's suspected shooter back in town, Richard Jefferson in Tribecca, and more.
- October 11, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Building Blocs
Bill Lynch’s plan to secure core voters.
- January 10, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: January 3-10, 2005
John McDonald helps with Gramercy Park Hotel renovation, Elie Tahari buys Jay Chiat's oceanfront home, the Food Network goes all-American, and more.