- April 4, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Millionaire for Ferrer
He may be smack in the upper echelons of the mayor’s demographic, but Leo Hindery Jr. is out to give Bloomberg a run for his money.
- December 6, 2004 | Intelligencer
- The Outer-Borough Crusader
Stop ticketing all those businesses in Queens! Anthony Weiner gets ready to take on Mike Bloomberg (whom he compares to Ricardo Montalban) for mayor.
- April 26, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Deaniacs, Take Two
Dean may have lost, but mayoral candidates hope to emulate his online success.
- November 29, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: November 22-29, 2004
Eliot Spitzer's Albany aspirations, Eminem re-edits anti-Bush video, naked sushi shutdown, and more.
- September 20, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Faith-Based Initiative
Kerry’s push to land the Jewish vote.
- February 14, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Intelligencer: February 7–14, 2005
New PAC attack tries to sink Hillary Clinton, Graydon Carter tosses Ellen Barkin a career life raft, Rev. Al Sharpto endorses Andrew Cuomo for NY State attorney general...
- January 17, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Unpopularity Contest
Bloomberg’s reelection-team leader talks turkey about the mayor many voters still don’t want to have Thanksgiving with.
- March 7, 2005 | Intelligencer
- Big-Boxed Out
Richard Lipsky, retail insurgent, helped drive Wal-Mart out of Queens. How does he turn back the tide of shopping gigantism?
- December 13, 2004 | Intelligencer
- An Information-Age Donkey
If he were chair of the Democratic National Committee, Simon Rosenberg would work on modernizing the party’s politics of persuasion.
- November 1, 2004 | Intelligencer
- Pool Report
Plus, Marla's little red string, Weinstein's Broadway dreams, Rangel's religious problem, and the Soros family vies for power.