- September 18, 2006 | Feature
- The Last (Great) Season of “The Simpsons”
Those who want to truly savor the show’s cultural importance can start—or, rather, end—with the recent DVD release of the show’s eighth season, which marks the final year of a six-season run of sustained genius.
- January 16, 2006 | It Happened Last Week
- January Firsts
On New Year’s eve, a wave of sleet threatened to turn a densely packed Times Square into a particularly accurate facsimile of hell frozen over, with Mariah Carey’s performance providing the Luciferian soundtrack.
- January 23, 2006 | Intelligencer
- 007 Craig Seeking New Bond Girl
Thandie Galore, perhaps?
- July 24, 2006
- The Man with 50,000 Friends
How Kevin Smith accidentally invented the future of movie marketing.
- August 28, 2006 | Intelligencer
- ‘Six Degrees’ Doesn't Add Up
ABC shrinks NYC.
- June 12, 2006 | Intelligencer
- Zombie Version of Manhattan Surprisingly Inaccurate
Will Smith might want to check a map before shooting the big-budget zombie thriller I Am Legend here later this year.