- August 20, 2012
- 122 Minutes With Jamie Dimon
The JPMorgan Chase CEO is really, really, really sorry. Except when he’s not.
- August 6, 2012
- 53 Minutes With Kenny Loggins
A stop on the cash-cow, post-fame secret-concert circuit with the eighties balladeer.
- July 30, 2012
- 228 Minutes With Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich
Bagging batteries and playing matchmaker with the geek darlings of public radio.
- July 9, 2012
- 251 Minutes With Ken Feinberg
Opening night at the opera with the victims-compensation guru and “Master of Disasters.”
- June 25, 2012
- 105 Minutes With Boris Johnson
A hot plod through Soho with the Olympics-hosting, Samuel Johnson–quoting mayor of London. (Who also happens to be a native New Yorker.)
- June 11, 2012
- 49 Minutes With Danny Bowien
Prepping for opening night with the Mission Chinese Food chef-auteur, bringing his San Francisco hipster “Oriental” food to the LES.
- June 4, 2012
- 148 Minutes With Alec Baldwin and James Toback
Wrangling meetings at Cannes with two born hustlers turned self-documentarians.
- May 28, 2012
- 73 Minutes With Miuccia Prada
Talking the politics of style at teatime with the designer, fashion magnate, and new Costume Institute honoree.
- May 24, 2012
- 46 Minutes With George Stephanopoulos
Taking in the view from the top with the unlikely new king of morning television.
- May 14, 2012
- 63 Minutes With Gilbert & George
A greasy-spoon breakfast with the “living sculpture” duo.