- October 21, 2013
- 154 Minutes With Graydon Carter
Morning coffee at home on Vanity Fair’s centennial.
- September 30, 2013
- 134 Minutes With Frank Serpico
A Hudson stroll with the NYPD’s most famous whistle-blower and aging Casanova.
- September 23, 2013
- 75 Minutes With Caroline Gorman
The daughter of Morgan Stanley’s low-key CEO takes the spotlight.
- September 16, 2013
- 91 Minutes With David Miliband
The parliamentarian learns to blend into the crowd.
- July 29, 2013
- 73 Minutes With Scott Stringer
Plotting a win against Eliot Spitzer with New York’s would-be comptroller.
- July 8, 2013
- 74 Minutes With Sallie Krawcheck
The former First Lady of Wall Street has a feminist awakening.
- May 20, 2013
- 114 Minutes With Jumaane Williams
The city councilman spends a day at the stop-and-frisk trial.
- May 6, 2013
- 177 Minutes With Jackie Siegel
Touring ten kitchens, a 30-car garage, and a 10,000-square-foot spa with the Queen of Versailles.
- April 8, 2013
- 47 Minutes With Jack Abramoff
Rooting for Washington’s most reviled ex-lobbyist.
- March 25, 2013
- 72 Minutes With Renata Adler
Navigating someone else’s book party with the merciless writer as she tries to remember how she knows all these people.