- January 6, 2013
- 72 Minutes With Mark Penn
Breaking down campaign strategy with the former Clinton Svengali turned Microsoft attack dog.
- December 23, 2013
- 133 Minutes With Steve Lavin
Scarfing down a pre-practice breakfast with the possible savior of St. John’s basketball.
- December 16, 2013
- 52 Minutes With Ray Kelly
Taking in the vantage from central command with New York’s longest-serving police commissioner.
- December 2, 2013
- 129 Minutes With Bridget Everett
Playing catch with nouveau cabaret’s leading diva.
- November 25, 2013
- 59 Minutes With Dick Parsons
Riffing on Harlem’s Jazz Age, old and new, with the Citigroup chairman turned club proprietor.
- November 11, 2013
- 120 Minutes With Slavoj Žižek
Interrogating cinema, pornography, and the surveillance state with the pervert philosopher.
- October 28, 2013
- 100 Minutes With Gus Wenner
Life is one big complimentary cheese plate for the new RollingStone.com director.
- October 21, 2013
- 154 Minutes With Graydon Carter
Morning coffee at home on Vanity Fair’s centennial.
- September 30, 2013
- 134 Minutes With Frank Serpico
A Hudson stroll with the NYPD’s most famous whistle-blower and aging Casanova.
- September 23, 2013
- 75 Minutes With Caroline Gorman
The daughter of Morgan Stanley’s low-key CEO takes the spotlight.