- June 15, 2009
- 154 Minutes With Matthew Modine
The actor and activist wants to make the world a greener place. But why won’t he wear the helmet his wife bought him?
- June 8, 2009
- 210 Minutes With Michael Lewis
He wrote the book on baseball and now has a new one on fatherhood. But can he lead the Dynamite, his daughter’s softball team, to victory?
- June 1, 2009
- 39 Minutes With Ron Perelman
How the famously controlling billionaire teamed up with Jon Bon Jovi, Renée Zellweger, and Larry Gagosian to own a Margaritaville in the Hamptons.
- May 25, 2009
- 110 Minutes With Adrien Brody
It’s springtime, and the lanky native New Yorker hits the park, supposedly trying to stay incognito.
- May 18, 2009
- 330 Minutes With Selena Roberts
The sportswriter is not out to ruin A-Rod’s life. She just wanted to write about it.
- May 11, 2009
- 480 Minutes With Senator Chuck Schumer
He ran the Senate operation that got the Democrats just one GOP turncoat away from being filibusterproof. But who’s counting?
- May 4, 2009
- 112 Minutes With Julian Niccolini
The mocking ringmaster of The Four Seasons power lunch tries to keep customers in the seats for another 50 years.
- April 27, 2009
- 55 Minutes With ?uestlove
The Roots (and Jimmy Fallon) bandleader is in search of a nap, and maybe an apartment in the city.
- April 20, 2009
- 42 Minutes With James Toback and Mike Tyson
Listening to the fallen champ and his friend and documentarian, over burgers in Vegas.
- April 13, 2009
- 81 Minutes With Glenn Beck
The weepy Fox populist is enjoying his moment from the back seat of an Escalade.