- June 25, 2012
- 105 Minutes With Boris Johnson
A hot plod through Soho with the Olympics-hosting, Samuel Johnson–quoting mayor of London. (Who also happens to be a native New Yorker.)
- June 11, 2012
- 49 Minutes With Danny Bowien
Prepping for opening night with the Mission Chinese Food chef-auteur, bringing his San Francisco hipster “Oriental” food to the LES.
- June 4, 2012
- 148 Minutes With Alec Baldwin and James Toback
Wrangling meetings at Cannes with two born hustlers turned self-documentarians.
- May 28, 2012
- 73 Minutes With Miuccia Prada
Talking the politics of style at teatime with the designer, fashion magnate, and new Costume Institute honoree.
- May 24, 2012
- 46 Minutes With George Stephanopoulos
Taking in the view from the top with the unlikely new king of morning television.
- May 14, 2012
- 63 Minutes With Gilbert & George
A greasy-spoon breakfast with the “living sculpture” duo.
- May 7, 2012
- 210 Minutes With Jennifer Tilly
At the poker table—the $10,000 buy-in table—with the actress turned cardsharp.
- April 30, 2012
- 242 Minutes With Chet Hanks
Living the hip-hop life with a lesser-known son of Tom Hanks, who badly wants to be famous for something else.
- April 23, 2012
- 142 Minutes With Cat Marnell
Pill-popping with the enfant-terrible beauty blogger during a last night out before rehab.
- April 9, 2012
- 63 Minutes With Alan Rusbridger
Breaking in The Guardian’s new American office with an editor uncowed by Rupert Murdoch—and now the Times.