- October 31, 2011
- 45 Minutes With Rem Koolhaas
Before an afternoon dip in the pool, the architect talks about the New York buildings he’s never put up.
- October 24, 2011
- 83 Minutes With Chrystia Freeland
Fielding a faux pitch by the new, Davos-friendly face of Reuters, who’s trying to build a team to take on Bloomberg.
- October 17, 2011
- 76 Minutes With Marlo Thomas
Backstage and out on the town with the feminist TV pioneer, now in the limelight again, as a “dumb blonde.”
- October 10, 2011
- 29 Minutes With Mario Batali
Loving his chance to chat The Chew on TV, not loving the lawsuits or enraged Erica Kane fans.
- October 3, 2011
- 152 Minutes With Bebe Buell
On a rock-and-roll photo tour with the legendary groupie, who prefers “rock girlfriend,” or now just “rocker.”
- September 26, 2011
- 185 Minutes With Judith Miller
After-theater drinks with the ex–Times reporter, whose new job has her dishing the criticism.
- September 19, 2011
- 164 Minutes With Christopher Bollen
For New York’s most connected first-time novelist, one book party is not enough.
- August 8, 2011
- 92 Minutes With Martha Plimpton
A victory lap with the theater vet turned small-screen star, her doted-on pooch in tow.
- August 1, 2011
- 38 Minutes With Elizabeth Warren
Waxing diplomatic as she makes a premature exit from Washington, the consumer advocate still can’t manage to entirely hold her fire.
- July 18, 2011
- 34 Minutes With Bobby Brown
Backstage at an unlikely New Edition reunion, the New Jack bad boy is grown up and sober. More or less.