- April 9, 2012
- 54 Minutes With Questlove
At the Lower East Side’s brand-new Hoodie Shop with the Late Night bandleader, talking Trayvon Martin and apolitical fashion.
- April 2, 2012
- 109 Minutes With Candice Bergen
Pre-show spritzers with television’s onetime (reluctant) comedy queen, now braving (reluctantly) the Broadway stage.
- March 26, 2012
- 140 Minutes With Ross Douthat
Eating, praying, and drinking with the Times’ conservative wunderkind.
- March 12, 2012
- 63 Minutes With Jack Dorsey
Between meetings with the founder of Twitter and Square, who says cashless is nothing—he wants to get past plastic too.
- February 20, 2012
- 108 Minutes With Merle Hoffman
Behind the picket lines with the abortion-rights crusader as she plans her landmark new Queens clinic.
- February 13, 2012
- 137 Minutes With Carson Daly
Punching in at an ungodly hour with the radio D.J.–late-night host–reality emcee, who doesn’t mind at all.
- February 6, 2012
- 134 Minutes With Sara Ziff
Loading up on carbs and discussing Alinsky with the soon-to-be Norma Rae of the runway.
- January 30, 2012
- 76 Minutes With Bethenny Frankel
Babysitting with the Bravo-branded mogul after six months of filming—and learning that reality never, ever rests.
- January 16, 2012
- 437 Minutes With Frank Luntz
The Republican wordsmith kicks off the primaries on a grassroots high.
- January 2, 2012
- 62 Minutes With Tyson Chandler
Unwinding after practice with the Knicks’ new hipster center and resident photography enthusiast.