- December 19, 2011
- 102 Minutes With Nicolas Berggruen
An uptown layover with the “homeless billionaire,” who has just a few plans for saving the world.
- December 12, 2011
- 64 Minutes With Niall Ferguson
A tour of the history of world civilization with the historian provocateur.
- December 5, 2011
- 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
Backstage with Victoria Secret’s next top model, ten months after childbirth and one since a Halloween “battle” with Heidi Klum.
- November 21, 2011
- 35 Minutes With Tomas Maier
Taking a tour with the perfectionist designer of his new cabinet-of-curiosities boutique.
- November 14, 2011
- 99 Minutes With Tracy Morgan
Riding out a blackout in the Jersey burbs with the kamikaze comedian and his very special pets.
- November 7, 2011
- 78 Minutes With Victor Conte
Shaking out prefight jitters with the Balco ringleader and his new boxer protégé.
- October 31, 2011
- 45 Minutes With Rem Koolhaas
Before an afternoon dip in the pool, the architect talks about the New York buildings he’s never put up.
- October 24, 2011
- 83 Minutes With Chrystia Freeland
Fielding a faux pitch by the new, Davos-friendly face of Reuters, who’s trying to build a team to take on Bloomberg.
- October 17, 2011
- 76 Minutes With Marlo Thomas
Backstage and out on the town with the feminist TV pioneer, now in the limelight again, as a “dumb blonde.”
- October 10, 2011
- 29 Minutes With Mario Batali
Loving his chance to chat The Chew on TV, not loving the lawsuits or enraged Erica Kane fans.