- October 3, 2011
- 152 Minutes With Bebe Buell
On a rock-and-roll photo tour with the legendary groupie, who prefers “rock girlfriend,” or now just “rocker.”
- September 26, 2011
- 185 Minutes With Judith Miller
After-theater drinks with the ex–Times reporter, whose new job has her dishing the criticism.
- September 19, 2011
- 164 Minutes With Christopher Bollen
For New York’s most connected first-time novelist, one book party is not enough.
- August 8, 2011
- 92 Minutes With Martha Plimpton
A victory lap with the theater vet turned small-screen star, her doted-on pooch in tow.
- August 1, 2011
- 38 Minutes With Elizabeth Warren
Waxing diplomatic as she makes a premature exit from Washington, the consumer advocate still can’t manage to entirely hold her fire.
- July 18, 2011
- 34 Minutes With Bobby Brown
Backstage at an unlikely New Edition reunion, the New Jack bad boy is grown up and sober. More or less.
- July 11, 2011
- 59 Minutes With Errol Morris
The documentary filmmaker and amateur tabloid archivist goes Dumpster-diving in his own basement.
- June 27, 2011
- 49 Minutes With Cynthia Nixon
Back in the city after a lobbying tour of the capitol, the actress anxiously awaits gay-marriage news from Albany. Like the rest of us.
- June 13, 2011
- 70 Minutes With Lisa Bloom
The lawyer to the reality stars, who just wrote a book railing against celebrity culture, defends Michaele Salahi while steaming up a Qoya class.
- June 6, 2011
- 54 Minutes With Riccardo Tisci
The Givenchy designer indulges his taste for iconography.