- November 24, 2003
- Touchy-Feely Doormen...Family Secrets...Forgetting a Name
How to deal with touchy doormen and other tricky situations.
- November 10, 2003
- When the Neighbor Wants Your TV
How to ditch an uninvited guest, dodging the charity trap, and how to talk real estate.
- October 13, 2003
- Dessert Pressure...Etiquette Angst...Dinner-Party Disaster
Dessert Pressure...Etiquette Angst...Dinner-Party Disaster
- January 12, 2004
- Office Crush...Music-Snob Boyfriend...Salon Switcheroo
I'm jealous of my husband's office crush. My new boyfriend is a music snob.
- February 2, 2004
- Too Thin at the Gym...Stripper Girlfriend...Same-Sex Flirting
Should I narc at the gym? Plus, my girlfriend wants to be a stripper.
- March 1, 2004
- No More Smoking...Paying An M.D. Friend...Book-Club Dismissal
How to handle a newly non-smoking roomie. Plus, the "polite" way to ditch an unwanted book club member.
- December 22, 2003
- Tipping the Super...His Cheating Heart...Husbands And Strippers
How much should I tip the doormen, the super, and the porters for the holidays?
- February 16, 2004
- A Friend's Blog...Old, Unpaid Bills...Ex's Leftover Art
Bugged by a friend's blog, settling old debts, and the polite way to ditch an ex's art.
- December 8, 2003
- Kissing Cousins...Hipsters and Babies...An Overweight Partner
Is it wrong to hook-up with my third cousin?
- October 27, 2003
- Elevator Etiquette...Sleepless In Midtown...Tacky Bride
How to deal with noisy neighbors, elevator etiquette, and wedding gift-giving do's and don'ts.